10.8.07

Beer 'n' Chicken

...Another long day of bullshit. Serious, unedited bullshit. Legal bullshit, that is. The worst kind.
Aaaaanyway, the knitting is still buried. The crochet is all messed up, but I have taken precautions: I got some split stitch markers so I remember where to join and the book? pamphlet? Crochet Made Easy, because as far as I'm concerned the Internet failed to teach me properly.

So, after this long day of organizing for the yard sale, washing dishes [to sell at said yard sale], and setting up for the yard sale, I'm going to chill on the couch and have some Zen Frogging. Hopefully I have time for some re-crochet too.
I'm also going to wax myself. I don't react well to shaving [as shaving creams tend to make my skin ANGRY most of the time and no shaving cream gets me covered in teeny cuts and dry-skin-from-hell]. Really I'm just enjoying this time I have while Odin is falling asleep in my arms, for once he's passed out for good I must bust my ass. Dammit.
Worst thing? Doug hasn't gone through ANY of his stuff yet. But, it's Doug's job to get the stuff out of the storage unit, so whatever. I'm okay with setting it up. I think organizing is fun.

It's sorta sad to see my huge pile of possessions all piled up for sale. I'm not going to have much left... Though I am saving my yarn-dyeing pot. How can I get rid of that? The sucker's even got a glass lid, and it's steel and all. It's gonna hide right in with my stash. It's not for food, it's for yarn.

I swear, once I'm in VA I'm gonna go crazy. I'll be perma-dyed in the hands [I think gloves separate me from what I'm creating too much, I can't feel what's going on with them. Even latex.] and happy as a fucking lark.

Note to self: must stop swearing, child will be speaking soon.

Song of the Day:: The Killers, Smile Like You Mean It

No comments: