14.8.07

muststoppackingforamomentori'lldie

Today has been fucking insane. I broke the drain in the bathroom sink, which no longer opens. Subsequently, I flooded said bathroom. This morning I locked myself out and broke in through the window and wound up finding my keys in the WASHING MACHINE. What the fuck? Then I learned that the front door was unlocked.
:
I have packed most of the upstairs, though, and have to pack up the car, do some sort of shit with fluids or whatever, and drive to Traci and drop off the Rainy-Day-Craft-Boxes I made for CarlMarx and Isabel... I have yet to get ahold of Heather, who hopefully gets up in time to come with me to Shepherd, cause I don't wanna drive by myself.
I mailed Graham a postcard and forgot to put the stamp on it. Maybe they can help me out at the post office about this.

I still have a million things to do. But, the crafts room is nearly completely empty, so I'll get the trash out before I go. The closet is almost empty as well, just shoes and hangers left. My bedroom has been empty for awhile, all I really have to do there is pack up the playpen and take down all my art.
But.
The downstairs, that's another story. Though most of my stuff is packed, except the kitchen, but I'm only keeping one small box of kitchen stuffs. So that's okay. And I'm not touching anything of Doug's. He can do all that by himself. It's enough that I've done all the coordinating for the yardsale and the laundry and dishes and packed up myself and Odin and all the household stuff too.

Maaan, I'm impatient today. And hungry. And I want Heather to call me back. NOW. I've already left her three messages today.... I should lay off for awhile. I guess it's time to go fluid my car and pack up the stuff for Traci and Heather and get some eatables, and call Heather more in the meantime...

Music for the CrazyDay:: Primus. Nothing special, just Primus.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

It's all the unfortunate side effect of moving. It rattles the brain a little. =)