7.10.08

Foodcourtia

Today was bad news-good news day.
Bad News: Doug's not moving down here; Odin will likely have to stay in MI longer than planned.
Good News: I got to work in both the Creamery and Commissary today.
Bad News: I had to peel and subsequently slice 150 lbs. of onions.
Good News: Anwar, the Executive Pastry Chef, made me special cookies--Just for meeeee! They were like cookies and brownies in one.
Bad News: I ruined my pastel drawing by trying to do the river and reflection of the trees.
Good News: I got a piece of Korean plum candy as a tip; I was also told I was a "ray of sunshine" and also by several people how cheery and happy I was. My manager told me she loved me. Yay <3
Bad News: Graham is going to have to have surgery and is in bad condition.
Good News: I finally know what happened to him; He fell from somewhere high up and smashed the fuck out of his arm. No more wondering.
Bad News: I haven't done yoga in a long time, also quitting smoking is no fun.
Good News: Nick and I are looking for other girls to mess around with. So that's nice. I get to approve them as I'm a necessary element to the process of attaining another girl. To keep him from looking like a creep and stuff. Or to just get them myself.
Good News: We all have to wear headsets at work. I feel like a Technocrat. Or, as Daisy says, "Robot!" Then she *dances*. I LOVE Daisy.

I hope that turns out well; I have not had a good time with a woman in quite awhile. Nick said awhile ago that he wanted to do this, but he jumped on it with haste I had thought unimaginable. Doug used to make me do all the legwork for females, so this is pretty nice. Plus Nick has assumed temporary ownership of me from Nic [funny, that], and so while he asks my opinion and such he is not really so much asking as just seeing how I'm going to react beforehand. Also for quick accurate summations of personality and looks, because I'm good at that. I like being able to provide him with the means to make a decision for us.
I'm also very happy he's decided to use me in unision with other women. Yay for that.
And!
Nick has provided today's pr0n! Yay!

No comments: