21.6.09

senor tucan.

What a lazy day.
The most productive thing I did was cleaning up the living room and most of my room. I now have seven loads of unfolded laundry hanging out in my bedroom. On the plus side, I only have to put my dresser back where it belongs and my room is technically in order.

I do need to wash the dishes though. And take out the trash. And take a shower and do some yoga before Jon gets here in TWO HOURS, so I should oughta get my ass in gear, eh?

I finished Nida's Mom's penises today. Whee! Damn my lack of camera. They're pretty fucking adorable. Anyyyyway. I have to make one for Nida now, and another one for myself and do a few other quick-knits while I make baby goods for Angel.

Can I just say that I was so positive Angel was having a girl that I bought pink and lavender yarn four months before she found out what she was having?
I am fucking smart.

Yeah, okay.
Time to go put away a few things and take mine shower. Best to put off the dishes until absolutely last ;)

No comments: