It's been awhile I guess. You know, since blogging.
Odin's departure kinda took it out of me [prior to his leaving], and then what with filling my time desperately [post leaving] to distract myself I haven't had much time for anything.
Nida and I have been getting a lot of Slurpees. We have giant Optimus Prime slurpee cup heads and MegaTron straws. It's probably the most badass thing that's ever happened.
And I bought a hat. Actually, I bought a bunch of stuff, which always makes me happy. What makes me the most happy is that I purchased a pair of skinny jeans in a size [wait for it....] 7. Yay! Almost all the baby-fat is gone now, except the extra skin that is.
Fuck this skin.
Today we went to DC, Nida and her friend [Matt? Mark? Mike?] and Jon and I. We hit up the zoo, I had a bitchin bleu-cheeseburger, we caught Starbucks in China Town, and I passed out on Jon's shoulder on the Metro on the way home.
Definitely my first trip to DC that really counts, considering before this I was there on a school trip.
Mucho Awesome.
Tomorrow I have wicked cleaning to do, cause we bombed the apartment today. Ugh. Anyways... After cleaning comes some serious yoga time, some serious webcam with Odin time, and some serious watching Hackers time. I can only hope that Jon left Princess Mononoke here, and I'm too exhausted to discover if I've spelled that right, argh.
I am tired as balls and I work at niiiiine in the motherfuckin' am.
Plan for the day:: Let Emily break Alesha and avoid stupid girl-drama. Those girls both need to groooooow up. 20 is a little too old for their psycho bitch behavior.
Anyway.
My stupid arm is freaking aaaaching from where I bit myself. Still better than biting Jon, who would have stopped everything to remind me to not bite him so damn hard. Sex is more important to me than not having painful bitemark sites is.
Le sigh.
Also my yarn should arrive soon, and I just purchased a new knitting book, which makes me ridiculously excited.
More about that later.
Right now I'm off to Ravelry for a bit until my eyelids get a little heavier. I hate this.
I just spent three nights with Jon [two at his house. He has the best bed on the planet], full of snuggles, passing out post-coitus, all wrapped up in blankets and boy arms, and now that I'm not I just don't know what to do with myself.
Nida asked me the other day if I loved him, and I do, and I know that I do for reals and in a big way, but I can't tell him. I'm waiting so hard for him to say to me that he loves me so I can tell him that I love him toooo, but it's just not coming.
Le sigh.








No comments:
Post a Comment