I'm so happy, for so many reasons...
Odin is walking, almost well enough to not look drunk
I've reached a point with knitting where it doesn't seem like everything takes forever. Maybe it's that I'm knitting continental more and more, or maybe I'm just suddenly noticeably better. Yay for that, either way.
Crochet wasn't as hard as I'd imagined it would be. Turns out I just had to pick up the hook and give it a go... Plus, this is going to be sooo cute. It's also a lot easier to frog crochet :D
I made a really yummy venison meatloaf today, with the perhaps-now-perfected Stephanie recipe. W00t me.
There's a huge bowl of grapes and cherries just waiting for me to gorge myself on them.
Graham's put up new excellent music, though he did take down Amsterdam...
But.
Not too much else has happened. I'm being lazy with that other i-cord, partially because I hate knitting 2-stitch i-cords. The five stitch cords don't bother me in the slightest, and I actually like making them because they feel a little like snakes while I do it.
Anyway.
Yesterday, in between feeling sick and feeling super sick, I got to play with Nic and Heather's new pet, The Creature [read: iguana]. He's unlike any other iguana I've been around. We were feeding him lettuce, and he was travelling from one lap to the other eating from our hands. He camped on my leg for awhile so I could pet him, and sat there with his little eyes closed happy as can be that I was petting him. It's too bad it was the snake's nighttime... I love me some snake-time.
But, I'm going to clean off the table... I suppose that just because I'm out of dish soap doesn't mean that I can leave the dirty dishes wherever I want. :
Plus, there's nothing I really want more than a cup of tea, some cherries, my crochet, a movie, and Graham-talkings. And I can have all of them, all at once. With a sleeping baby and a not-home-yet roommate even!
Tonight's movie:: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, original








3 comments:
astrodienst rocks
Yeah, John Cusack's my hero :D
oh you have a little one too? *raises eyebrow* you knit almost as much as a friend of mine. maybe more. too bad you guys can't have a knit-off.
Post a Comment