Right now I'm supposed to be taking things out of the kitchen , placing them either in the [massive] For Sale pile or in the [itsy-bitsy] box of things to keep... But seriously, that sucks. I really should get it done though, so when Odin is napping I can get to the Art Room.
Having to get rid of most of my art stuff makes me a little teary and very very angry, but it's for the best. I keep saying "VirginaVirginiaVirgina" over and over in my head, and remembering all the excellent things that come with Virginia, like...
The ocean and the mountains, Aunt Alice and her pottery [and me getting to make pottery too], Graham, the warmth, a new place, buying NEW art stuff...
I don't know if I'm just lazy or having a hard time with this. Picking up a box and knowing that all the cute little things I bring [the un-useful and un-yarn stuff] have to fit in this teeny tiny half-the-size-of-a-box-of-diapers box is horrible.
Anyway, I really want to get some knitting time in today before Graham gets online and I get sucked into the computer even more... Maybe I should take a break from the kitchen and chill the fuck out. Or maybe I should just suck it up and get it over with.
Besides, I have to finish this baby sweater so I can start on all the little scandalous things I'm making... Which also have to do with Virginia, *ahem, ahem*
Song of the Afternoon:: Deftones, My Own Summer








No comments:
Post a Comment