9.10.07

helter skelter, run for shelter

I keep meaning to actually type something here, but then I just do another MySpace survey... Psssh. So, stuff:

Knitting!!
Graham's hat is almost done, but I'm having some issues with some of the colorwork and I think I'm just going to omit it...
I need to find out how big Missy's feet are so I can make her Yule socks. I'm afraid to do too much knitting on them lest I should knit the foot too long...
I've written a pattern for James' Yule Scarf, and by "write pattern" I mean I decided where to knit and where to purl. Nothing fancy, no cables or colorwork or anything. I AM going to experiment with dyeing it post knitting though... I started the scarf and have been through 2/3 of the first pattern repeat. Leave it to me to write a fucking 38 row pattern repeat. *smacks forehead*

Other stuff!!
My social life has taken a sudden upswing, possibly because I'm not avoiding social situations anymore. I have a four day weekend starting Thursday. I was GOING to go to Louisiana to visit Mike, but that didn't work out... Oh well, other times I guess. James and I have been a little over zealous in making plans to watch various movies/ shows, however, and have probably an entire month of stuff-watching planned. :O

Halloween Haunted House fun with Missy is approaching, as well as Halloween partying. It's going to be weeeeird. Halloween was my anniversary with Doug and this is our first one apart since the breakup. But my birthday happens right after that. Maybe this one won't suck so badly...

Also.
I'll be moving back into Mt. Pleasant sometime soon I bet, I just don't know when yet. Doug and I will NOT be living together, and he will have Odin on weekends, so [knowing me and my ability to be talked into almost anything that includes whiskey] I'll probably be going out a lot more.
I STILL WANT TO GO TO VIRGINIA THOUGH. There will eventually be a nasty custody battle, but I'm going to go to the ocean and to Graham, and that's all there is to it. In the right here and right now, I understand that I'll need to sign a lease, but that's alright.
I have friends here, I love my friends a lot... And I get to spend more time with them now. And pretty soon Graham will be moving, and then we'll actually be able to Phone-Talk, and that will be exxxxxcellent.
But I need to go, I have stuff to put away and knitting to work on before dinnerings.
Man, I hate living out here in nowhere.

Oh hey.
Has anybody else been given conflicting information from their inner voice? Mine is telling me to do things that I'm not sure will work out the way it's telling me they will...
Maybe I need to just shut up and trust myself.

No comments: