Man is today lame and boring... Right now anyway.
I hate waiting. I hate it with every fiber of my soul. And seriously, my soul is entirely composed of fiber. That's really a lot of hate.
I'm filling my day with coffee and Jenny's MySpace playlist and cutting up the Jager t-shirt Christmas Mike gave me. Cutting it up into something new, something horribly Stephanie-esque which looks like a big pile of rag until my boobs come into play.
I really don't know what I'd do without these boobs, they just look good in all my clothes. They really do get in the way though, when I'm trying not to make new friends...
But anyway.
So James is about the coolest guy ever. He tells me he has "good news", but that was a LIE, it was fantastic news. Fantstic fantastic.
This coffee is motherfucking WEAK ass shit, I'm so horribly disappointed. Oh well. I get to see Traci this weekend too, and I'll make sure to see Nic and Heather, yay.








No comments:
Post a Comment