14.10.07

yeah, done.

So, one incredibly long weekend later, here I am.
I am no wiser and much more broke. I am sore and achy, insatiably hungry, and accomplished only six rows of the scarf I'm knitting. I had the best thing I've ever tasted today [Pumpkin Spice Shake from Culver's], I saw tons of movies, I got shitfaced and hungover and subsequently taken care of, I had long afternoon naps and long backrubs of pure joy. I had long bong rips, too, but those mostly ended in coughing fits.
I got stood up, I got invited to be 'saved', I had a generally good time. I missed my baby a lot. I missed Andy a lot too, but he's too busy not blowing off his other friends to realize he keeps blowing off Heather and me. It sucks and it really fucking hurts.

I wish Odin had been awake when I got home. As it was, he slept for hours after I got here and then woke up and didn't even care that I was around. Talk about fucking depressing... Doug ran a D&D game, which was okay because I wanted to play, but not okay because it was 3.5.

Well. I have loads of things to say, but Doug says he needs to sleep and I have to stop...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Glad you had a busy but fun sounding weekend. Although the overall tone of this post seems down.. If ya wanna chat about anything hun, email me. Blcklace66@aol.com.