Happy Samhain to all!! [yay]
Odin and I carved his pumpkin today. The innards grossed him out a little at first, and then he ate some of them and decided they were good for playing. He mostly likes to take the top off the pumpkin and stick it inside, which shall become problematic once the candle is lit. After he went to sleep I painted the rest of them because they were too small to even think about carving. There are now deeeeelicious pumpkin seedses on the table and they are sooo yummy I don't know if I can save enough for everyone to get some.
I'm having an excellent holiday thus far. Last night I had a lot of quiet time and some divination with tea leaves, and today I've had plenty o' fun with Odin, gotten to be crafty, and shall get to paint Rhiannon's face up gypsy-makeup style when we take the kids out trick or treating tonight. Super excellent.
Odin's dragon costume is all ready to go. I definitley neglected to get together anything for myself this year, but that's okay. I'm just going to go as a Witch, and that way I don't need to dress up :D
I probably have dozens of things to do, but chilling for a minute on the computer seemed like a really good idea. I have some blogs to go check methinks...
Oh, and since there will be Halloween pictures, perhaps I can get some FOs and WIPs taken and uploaded and posted... I have accomplished so freaking much and have no images, and that is distressing.
Anyway. I'm going to go read some blogs and maybe mess with mine a little bit while Odin is asleep. Now that the CD player is playing MY music and not freaking country things are nice and reeeeeeee-laxed here.
yay.
Happy Stephanie's Favorite Holiday.








1 comment:
Glad you and Odin had a Happy Halloween/Samhain!
Post a Comment