And so.
Many things have happened since the fateful day the computer decided to become anti-interwebs.
Odin had a great time at the carnival. I had a great time watching him be super happy, running around playing games and winning prizes.
Jon bought me flowers. =D He got Odin a car; Odin loves that car.
Alesha is a fucking sociopath, long story, moral is we don't talk anymore and I think that is the best thing to happen in forever.
Jon and I are going to go to Ocean City in August! Hence, I am on a diet. And crazy exercising. Well. Not "crazy". Sensibly. I still eat, I just don't eat nearly as much. And I did some weight-training for my arms and shoulders, and a cardio/pilates combination, and yoga. And so I have two months to get into suitable swimsuit shape. Le sigh. I'm sitting here soaked in sweat slugging down yet more water... I've had a shitload of water today.
Last night I pierced Nida's lip! We lost the ball for her labret stud and had to drive to Wal-Mart at two am with a darning needle stuck in her lip. But she's a trooper and it's fucking cute as shit. I'm cleaning up my Wilton's box for her, and she's bringing me nose studs and a kitty, and her old camera. Yay! Tomorrow I train her in Creamery; She's going to love making coffees.
I am like, twenty minutes away from my fabulous new knit penis lip gloss holder keychain jigger. Hot damn if I'm not going to clip it right to my work badge. loooolololol.
Nida and I considered being strippers for monies, but Jon said "I don't date strippers" and that pretty much killed that idea. New plan: selling tarot readings and cheap, back-room piercings out of my house. And maybe knit penises.
Anyway, I have to finish this dick and take a shower and get the fuck into bed. I'm doing another not-sleeping thing this week.
I definitely went to bed at four am last night.
And I'd like to get up at six-ish so I can do some yoga before I need to get ready for work. I must needs slim the fuck down!
Don't get me wrong. I don't think I'm fat. I just want to finally shed the baby-fat. Just get rid of it.
Oh, and here's a trip:: I'm saving money. How strange. Though I'm fairly likely to drop $52 for a five-color Manic Panic eyeshadow box in NEONS, omgomgomg.








No comments:
Post a Comment