4.6.09

as long as you like.

I've been breaking down into tears randomly all day.
This is only going to get worse as the Countdown to Odin's Departure continues.
I've been trying to keep busy. Busy-ish.
Today I made out Odin's Birthday Invitations, yay. We're having a picnic-cookout sort of deal. Jon's going to cook stuff which means I don't have to :)

I've got a stupid food stamps renewal appointment tomorrow, which is sort of silly. My aid expires at the end of the month, and at the end of the month Odin leaves. But there's always a chance they'll give me some for just me, so I guess that's a good thing. Also keeping on the books is good because it's so hard to get appointments around here.
Which reminds me to tell daycare tomorrow that Odin's last day is coming. :(
Arg, I can't do this right now. I had so much to say earlier.
Maybe if I go put in some laundry things will get better.


Aaaaargh. I'm going to go do some yoga and knit.
Ha! That stupid cat has been shredding my yoga mat. The mothefucker!

No comments: