It is approximately one thousand degrees outside.
I am being motherfucking lazy and not doing my yoga. I am, however, knitting. That tie that I was making for Graham.
Which I am not making for Graham any longer.
Which I am making for... Who knows.
I think I'm going to try to get a swap together on Ravelry, maybe in the Goth Knitters group. A random sort of affair.
I don't know.
I need to get some knitting accomplished, for I feel a great need to actually produce a finished object. It's been ages. AGES. And I'd like to have Doug's socks actually completed.
I need to get some writing accomplished.
While Odin is gone I have three goals:
1. Get my license in order.
2. Produce at least one FO a week.
3. Produce, in addition to whatever I write for class, at least one story or three poems of quality a week.
So there.
That's all I have to say really. I want to knit some more of this tie [one foot left to knit, give or take, and then only the end to block [it was way too short the first time I thought it was finished lol], and the whole shebang to line. I have a lot of frogging to do too. Yay! I love to frog.
Such a sense of total annihilation.
Anyway. It's hard to knit and type coherent thought and text with the boyfriend and also follow hilarious MySpace writer's group threads.
Byeeeee.








No comments:
Post a Comment