A Non-Cockroach Related Post::
The swap is going well. Participants are filling out their questionnaires and chit-chatty-ing, and it seems that only goth kids signed up, lol. So we're having a Goth Swap, yay!
I feel like I should order some cutesy handmade needles with bats on them for my swap partner. Since I'm organizing it I get to pick whomever I want! Yay!! That's always exciting for me.
Anyway, I need to clean up the kitchen and get the laundry put away and floor swept, because tonight Nida and Jon are coming over to play Battle Of The Sexes [and hopefully so Jon can give me snuggles. Definitely so he can give me snuggles. I require them.] and whatnot. And I must needs knit some penises [lol] for Nida's Mom [more lol] and at least start on Francheley's phone case.
Plus, tomorrow I train Nida in Creamery! Wait. I think it's tomorrow. Maybe it's Wednesday. Must be tomorrow. Uh, wait.
Okay, anyway.
I'm off now, to clean out these coolers and then wash some dishes and counters, and then spray some cabinets out. And make dinner, omg. So many things to do. And some fucking yoga.
I NEED TO DO SOME YOGA BEFORE I SCREAM.








No comments:
Post a Comment