So it's thunderstorming outside.
After I post this away I go to light a blue candle.
My foot is asleep.
There are still roaches in my apartment, but I feel better about things.
My back feels like someone pried it apart and then stuck it back together, only it doesn't want to stay. But in a good way.
I need to mail Ben his hat that he has been so fucking patient for.
I must needs finish those dicks for Nida's Mom/Josie. Josie asked me about it, but understands the Roach Priority. I also must needs pick up on the knitting, for I could be getting paid for things. And the boy wants some knitted goods, and I heart that boy.
I've been thinking a lot about my next tattoo. I want to do my collarbone eyes before I do my Alice tattoo, and maybe all my symbols before that too.
I DON'T KNOW.
I need to go to bed.
This eyeliner is never gonna come off.
Liquid eyeliner, how I love you. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
I miss Jon sometimes when he's not around. Last night we just hung out and did literally nothing. We watched The Dark Crystal and some Invader Zim, we had popcorn and Tostitos and I manhandled him leisurely before reading Cosmo and eventually falling asleep snuggled into him.
Which is super nice.
Anyway, it's after twelve, and I have to be up at six for to get ready for das workplace. Motherfuck work. I have to make fudge, I knows it. Let's hope those fuckers didn't sell all the sandwiches I made, for I am tired of making 50 sandwiches at a time.
There is only so much ham one person should have to handle in her lifetime, and I am dangerously close to maxxing that out.
O! Jon works with me tomorrow! :D
Fabulous.








No comments:
Post a Comment