*Somewhat* settled in now.
Boxes stacked to the ceiling in the garage. Tons of stuff left to do for moving. But, it's underway.
And I finally got on msn tonight, and Graham wasn't around. [sadness] I'm still hoping he'll show up though...
If all else fails I'll just go chill in the camper I suppose and write him another letter.
Knitting has been disastrous lately.
Can't concentrate on anything.
So anxious to get to Virginia.
To the ocean, to the mountains, to this soon-to-not-be-interweb-only boy.
I've been dyeing sock yarn.
One that makes me think of a rainbow zebra on crack, one that only makes me think of the Tori Amos song Talula, and a third that is like melted pink candies... With some grape. They're all fingering weight wool and all for socks...
And I have one skein left to dye...
And I'm done here.








1 comment:
Good Luck with everything! When are you supposed to leave for VA ?
Post a Comment