7.8.07

Outlook:Shitty

Today's feeling not-so-good has turned into feeling like shit.
All I want to do is sleep; I can't even knit. Around four it started getting really bad when I couldn't even concentrate on an i-cord. Consequently, the G-String isn't quite finished, but I only have another cord to make and some blocking to do. Yay...
I also frogged that scarf. It was sad, but there was NO WAY I would have had enough yarn to make that scarf. It would have been maybe four feet long, and I wanted six, so yeah. Just as well, I suppose.
But, Skylar's coming over to hang out with Doug, so at least I don't have to feel bad about laying on the couch and not really being social, and Graham will be around tomorrow so I don't need to be sad that I'm missing talking-times

Tonight's Try-To-Feel-Better Movie:: The Princess Bride

No comments: